I know I have been M.I.A, BUT, I have not forgotten about you!!!!!!!!! This has been an extremely busy semester, I mean, it is my last semester, it has to be. However, that does not mean that I have not done fun things or learned a thing or two during my stressful time! Here is what I have been up to.
- I am writing for my university’s newspaper again! I thought “this is my last semester ever (fingers crossed) so I decided to write for the Creightonian again (and because I need to in order to graduate, but nobody needs to know that right?!!). Anyways, it feels so nice to be back and to write articles about what I love, which leads to the second thing that I have been doing. (here are some of my articles)
- I have been going to exhibitions! I LOVE GOING TO EXHIBITIONS *sigh* here are some pics of some that I went to last month.
3. I have been perfecting my French! In case you did not know I am a French minor, and I have been taking French classes since I was in 5th grade (I think). However, I never felt that I knew that much until I started taking French classes here at Creighton. This semester I am taking 5! and I believe that I have gotten pretty good at it. Omelette au fromage. Baguette. Pain au chocolat.
4. I am getting ready to graduate and become a real adult. ha ha ha ha ha ha. To be honest, I am not ready to graduate and I am not ready to become a real adult. Am I ready to stop stressing about homework and projects? heck yeah. Am I ready to look for a job and start paying for everything? ha ha ha ha no.
5. I have been cooking a lot. mmmmm I love food. I learned about “Hello Fresh” which is a subscription in which (which which which) you get the ingredients for three recipes (or something like that) and you get the recipes to cook the recipes (LOL I cannot take myself seriously). It has been so easy to cook and I have fallen in love again with cooking. Today I made some amazing vegetarian quesadillas. mmmm so yummy, mmm so good.
6. And last but not least, the most important thing that has happened. MY BITMOJI LOOKS LIKE THIS NOW.
Anyway, that is all that I have for y’all right now! I will talk to you when I feel motivated again! (probably after graduating LOL ) (I am kidding) (probably not).